Toggle menu

My housing

If you are aged over 18 your PA will help you find suitable accommodation.

Your PA will complete an assessment with you, to consider the most appropriate accommodation to meet your needs. Your views will be included on the assessment.

Your PA will attend a Support and Independent Living Service (SaILS) panel which is attended by managers within Social Care, supported accommodation providers and Gateshead Housing services. They will agree an accommodation option based upon your needs.

Accommodation options are:

  • staying put
  • taster flat
  • supported accommodation (24/7)
  • semi-supported accommodation (12/7)
  • Independent housing (your own tenancy)

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon